Monday, May 21, 2012

Reviews to Come

Omigosh I have so many things to review! Mostly because I have been doing things lately, which is good :) Though the doing things tends to involve my couch or bed or warm clothes or something along those lines. Anyway, I have been trying! But because I have so many things to review, it is going to be difficult to review them all in separate posts. So, instead, here are the things that I have been watching, reading, eating and doing lately along with a 5/10 rating. Some of these will be properly reviewed as soon as I have some time on my hands which, hey! Starts today! Also, bear in mind that when I say lately, I am thinking over the last month. So bear with me here.

Movies
Machine Gun Preacher: 3/10
The Roommate: 3/10
Hunger Games: 7/10
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: 8/10
Captain America (rewatched): 6/10
The Avengers: 8/10
The Vow: 6/10
Young Adult: 4/10

Books
Dead Famous: 4/10
Hunger Games Trilogy: 8/10
American Gods: 7/10
Equal Rights: 8/10 (so far)

Recipes
Grilled aubergine with parmesan: 6/10
Chicken wraps with homemade yoghurt sauce: 8/10
Individual Mojito Cheesecakes: 7/10

Eating out
Wakaberry: 10/10
Cafe D'Vine: 8/10

Watch this space for more :)

2 comments:

  1. Where on earth is Wakaberry? I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Durban :( Condensed milk and strawberry frozen yoghurt... OMG!

    ReplyDelete