Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Friend Making Monday

I love quizzes, and I tend to be addicted to them. Whenever I see someone put up a quiz or whenever someone forwards me questions via spam e-mail (and yes, I do recognise that it is spam), I can't help but fill them out and send them along. So when I saw that my friend Shaina had posted a miniature quiz, I couldn't resist reposting it myself.

You are supposed to copy the quiz, answer it yourself and then leave a link in the comments at the bottom to your answers so that the world of awesome bloggers can be known and explored. But I understand that these types of quizzes might not be everyone's cup of tea, so feel free to leave a comment sending me to your answers, or you can just read mine or, at this point, you can decide that this is just a load of rubbish and remove me from your blogs-to-read list. You can do whatever you like, but my answers are as follows:


FMM: A Few More Gender-Friendly Questions


1) What is your favorite physical feature? My hair - I may get annoyed and frustrated with it at times and I may not treat it very well at other times, but when I love it, then I truly LOVE it.

2) List three adjectives that describe you. Bouncy, Giggly, Crazy.

3) How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13 years old.

4) Do you believe in God? This is a very difficult question for me, because I am not religious - far from it really - but I still have a sense at the back of my mind that there is a God. I don't think that he is the all-knowing, omnipresent being that is depicted in religious texts, but it soothes me to think that there is someone out there keeping an eye on me and checking on me every now and then to make sure I am okay.

5) How often do you watch the news? I used to watch and read it far more than I do now. I still tend to scan the headlines and read articles that interest me, but I am not big on watching the news, mostly because all of my studies have taught me just how subjective news channels are and while watching them, I can't help but remember how the positioning of the presenters and the choice of stories reflect on the kind of station that I am watching and whether that is the kind of watcher that I want to be.

More of these kinds of questions come out every week (which is why this is referred to as Friend Making Monday), so if you want to check out the previous posts, check out All The Weigh. Remember to link me to your answers in the comments if you are one of the few who are likely to repost this.

1 comment: